Think of us as part of the team, providing comprehensive IT support right when you need it (and sometimes even before you know you need it). When you entrust your IT to us we’ll first do a full audit of your IT environment to check everything is working as it should. Once we understand where you are we’ll help you get to where you want to be. This involves making recommendations on how to get the most from your IT to suit your budget and business objectives.
Our business Support is…
Our experienced and highly trained team is only a phone call away and is dedicated to quickly fixing your problems (where possible at the first point of contact).
We’re committed to continually developing and improving our services to keep you in step with the latest developments in IT, but only when it provides tangible business benefits.
Our services provide industry leading value for money without compromising quality. We have brought together the best processes, people and technology to deliver exceptional quality at competitive prices.
When you work with us you get unlimited support for your business, delivered remotely by our Midlands based Service Desk.
Our Service Desk is available 24/7, 365 days of the year, offering uninterrupted IT support from a team committed to quickly resolving your problems.
You choose how to get in touch with us, whether it’s by telephone, email or real-time instant chat. We always try to resolve your IT issues at the first point of contact. When that’s not possible we’ll keep you updated on your request’s progress at every step.
99.5% of all IT issues can be fixed remotely but if your issue is particularly stubborn and can’t be resolved over the phone we’ll arrange a site visit by a fully qualified engineer. Our highly skilled field engineers have a broad range of professional accreditations and experience, and are dedicated to getting you up and running again as soon as possible. They can also be on-hand to undertake requests that require physical presence, like moving equipment around the office, or personally ‘on-boarding’ new personnel so that they get to grips with your applications and systems.
This service is provided at an additional cost and is only available in mainland UK.
Support for Desktops, Laptops and Macs
Our skilled team provides comprehensive PC and Apple Mac support and do everything they can to reach a quick resolution on each and every one of your IT problems. We use advanced remote control applications to provide quick fixes with the least amount of disruption to your work.
We provide Mac and PC support for all the leading desktop operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Apple Mac OSX 10.4 and above
We also support a range of the most common business packages, including:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
IT Managed Services
We provide ongoing support and management for servers and networks to ensure they’re up to date and running smoothly. We’ll work in partnership with any other providers you have in place to ensure these essential components of your business are comprehensively maintained.
We’ll monitor your servers to identify and fix issues before they impact your business. Should a server breach a capacity threshold we’ll be notified automatically and take the necessary steps in order to prevent downtime or a drop in performance.
Using Windows Update Services we’ll also install the latest critical and security patches to your operating systems to ensure they continue to run smoothly and securely.
Our managed services support the following server Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Server 2008, Server 2012
- Apple Mac OSX Server 10.4 and above
And these server applications:
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Backup software
We’re experienced in supporting a range of network devices such as switches, routers, and firewalls from providers like DELL SonicWall and Draytek (among many others).
We can undertake configuration changes such as security modifications, firmware updates, and restore your network following an outage. As part of your business continuity strategy we’ll retain a remote copy of the configuration of your devices, which is captured during transition and updated whenever it changes so that it can be reapplied if necessary.
Mobile device support
You’re likely to have comprehensive support for your smartphones and tablets through your own mobile operator. However, our business IT support can provide additional help for your mobile devices to address common issues and provide advice on using them in conjunction with the rest of you IT environment. Covered activities include email synchronisation, general connectivity issues and basic usage guidance.
We support these mobile device operating systems:
- Apple IOS
- Windows Mobile
We understand how big the step into Cloud computing can be for many businesses. We also recognise that, when implemented appropriately, it can result in greater cost effectiveness and more efficient ways of working.
Cloud solutions can include Co-Location, Private or Public Cloud, off-site replication for DR and Software or Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS and IaaS respectively).
As a certified Microsoft Cloud Partner we have extensive experience of migrating customers from their existing onsite solutions to Office 365. We offer a fixed fee Office 365 migration service so that you have a clear and predictable cost for making the switch. It’s also very secure and provides a data backup service that means you can keep working wherever in the world you may be.
Why migrate to Office 365?
- The costs are predictable and can be tailored to fit your budget
- You’ll always have access to the very latest Microsoft Office software
- It removes the need to maintain local servers (and, importantly, local backups)
- You’ll get a 25GB mailbox and access from anywhere you go to your email, calendar, and contacts via Windows, iPhone, Blackberry and Android devices
- Office 365 uses the familiar format of previous Microsoft Office products and is backwards compatible with previous versions of the software
- It lets you build a public website with easy to use tools or a secured extranet for sharing large files with your staff or customers. You’ll get 10GB of site storage as well as 500MB per user
- Host online meetings with full video and audio, as well as sharing your desktop with anyone
- 9% uptime is guaranteed, backed up by powerful anti-virus and anti-spam protection, making it both reliable and trustworthy
How we’ll migrate your business to Office 365:
- A free assessment to make sure Office 365 is right for your business
- Advice on which Office 365 packages suits your needs now and in the future
- Thorough migration planning to ensure you experience as little downtime as possible
- Managed migration of all servers and users across your business to Office 365